Tuesday, February 14, 2017

I'VE BEEN HIT (with the feels) || Top Ten fictional couples

TTT is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.



Happy Valentine's Day!!!


I don't really celebrate Valentine's Day buuuut I do eat lots of chocolate. You can't go wrong with chocolate amiright?!





Anyways...
I thought it would be fun to reminisce about some fictional baes. Well, actually fictional couples but same same. 
I ADORE books but I also adore fictional stories in general. So I'll also be including some TV/movie couples as well!


Without further ado, let's get into things!



FEYSAND
I have to start with one of my obsessions  favorite couples, Feyre and Rhysand! If you haven't read ACOTAR WHAT ARE YOU DOING ASDFGHJKL I LOVE IT SO MUCH then you should so check it out!



Aladdin & Jasmine
Growing up, Aladdin and Jasmine were always my favorite. They were the first fictional couple that I ever got really invested in! 



Amar & Maya
I read The Star-Touched Queen at the end of December and I AM NOT OVER IT. Y'all know I love Hades and Persephone retellings. So, of course, Amar and Maya are one of my new favorite couples!



Simon & Blue
*SQUEALS* Simon and Blue are SO. FREAKING. ADORABLE. If you haven't read Simon VS the Homo Sapiens Agenda yet then YoU MUsT.



Wessa
TID is one of my favorite trilogies of all time . (I finished the final book, sat down, and cried for a half hour over my ship.) Yes. I was that invested. I'm totally still that invested.



Akiva & Karou
Daughter of Smoke and Bone is one of the only books I've ever re-read. (It's one of my all time favorites.) If you want to experience the magical heartbreak that is Akiva and Karou then read DOSAB ASAP.



Eleven & Mike
STRANGER THINGS. *HEAVY BREATHING*
I ship Eleven and Mike so hard. They aren't actually a couple but they're adorable together! They could be a couple in the future.....



Cath & Jest
I'm currently reading Heartless by Marissa Meyer and, while I know their relationship is doomed, I can't help but ship them. 



All of Jennifer L. Armentrouts' characters
No description is needed haha



~Le Truthwitch humans~
Safi & Merik, Aeduan & Iseult, and Vivia & you know who if you've read Windwitch *wink, wink*




Who are your favorite fictional couples?
I hope your Valentine's Day has been filled with copious amounts of chocolate ♡

Thank you for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Review|| A Court of Wings and Ruin (and lot's of cringe) by: Sarah J Maas

I don't usually like to review sequels because then the review can't truly be spoiler free (which is a huge bummer). BUT I ha...