Monday, January 30, 2017

2017 Blogging, Reading, & Life Goals


Hello, friends!

I'm a little behind on posting this month (Expect reviews of Ever the Hunted/ Wintersong soon!) But I'm finally getting around to writing up some of my goals for this year! I always like to make sure I do my yearly reading wrap-up & a "goal oriented" post at the beginning/end of the year so it's easier to look back and see what was accomplished ☺

So without further ado let's get into the goals....






Post More Often
I'd ideally like to post at least 10 times a month รถ



Up Views
My goal is still to get to an average of 100 views per post. I wasn't too great about being active in the blogging community last year (which I'm hoping to improve this year.)





Pre-write more posts
I'm not a huge fan of scheduling my posts buuuut I would really like to pre-write more posts so I can put them up when I need to :)



Comment actively
I've started to comment on more blogs already this year *cheers* ☺



Monthly book excitement posts!
There are so many amazing books releasing this year (EEEEEP) so I'd like to start something on this blog where, at the end of each month, I post what book releases I'm most excited for in the coming month. That way we can all fangirl even more about le fabulous books.







Read 75 Books
I've read 7 books in the month of January (and I may finish one more!) *Cheers for starting out the year strong* I'd really like to focus on reading, and enjoying, books rather than reviewing them. (Unless they're sent for the purpose of being reviewed.)



Plan out and ARC schedule
I'd like to get better about reading ARCs immediately and then planning out my reviews. While I'm not horrible at doing this, I could also really improve.



Continue to prioritize diverse reads
Y'all 2017 is the year for diverse books. There's lots of amazing diverse reads and it's my goal to read as many of them as humanly possible.





I know I don't run a lifestyle oriented blog but I always like to share some of my life goals with y'all. Maybe you can... relate?



Eat healthier
I'm actually not terrible about this but I always like to keep it as one of my goals.


Go Outside more often
This is also off my list from last year but I still struggle with it xD I do go outside during the summer but in the winter.... well, let's just say I haven't seen the sun in day. I'm totally not kidding!


Procrastinate Less!!!!
I think trying to get me to not procrastinate is a lost cause buuuut we'll try it again this year.



Take time to de-stress
I've been super anxious and stressed lately (mostly because I check the news on an hourly basis) so my goal is to make sure that I take time out of the day to just relax. Even if it's just for a few minutes.



Can you relate to any of these? I'd love to hear what some of your goals are for this year! Now I'm off to eat lunch it's healthy I swear!




Thanks for reading and have a lovely day!
=D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review|| A Court of Wings and Ruin (and lot's of cringe) by: Sarah J Maas

I don't usually like to review sequels because then the review can't truly be spoiler free (which is a huge bummer). BUT I ha...