Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Bookstagrammers you MUST follow ft. Glorious book pictures *sigh*



Bonjour, friends! 

So I've been more active on Instagram lately than I've been in a long while, which I'm happy about, which also means I've been seeing more peoples photo's. 

There are often times when I find myself wondering why someone doesn't have more followers. I think that people who work hard to take their pictures should receive a little more attention, basically.
(Though I blame Instagram for people's photo's not being seen *glares at Instagram*)


Anyways...


Here are some lovely people who have less than 3k followers that have fabulous bookish pictures.




Hannele's pictures are warm and perfect for fall. (Also I am living for those gold antlers...)




Katelyn's pictures are ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. They're super high quality and creative and just go follow her already xD 




Hannah's pictures are clean and I love it! The white background goes perfectly with the flowers, and the books of course.




Bunny's account is a little on the darker side, but still, all the photo's look A-MAZING together. You don't want to miss out on her account.




But really, how does Rachel not have more followers? The layout of her photos is pure perfection!



So that was just a few of the many smaller Bookstagrammers I adore. I highly, highly suggest you go look them up and follow them!



Who are your favorite small Bookstagram accounts?


Thanks for reading and have a lovely day!
=D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review|| A Court of Wings and Ruin (and lot's of cringe) by: Sarah J Maas

I don't usually like to review sequels because then the review can't truly be spoiler free (which is a huge bummer). BUT I ha...