Sunday, September 4, 2016

#1 ||| Thoughts I have while reading. A strange compilation of never said out loud bookish thoughts...


(Apologies for my face ahahaha)


Hello!

So earlier today I was laughing at myself, as one does, and I came up with this series. I think about some strange things when it comes to books, including underwear and going to the bathroom. (You'll see what I'm talking about a little later.)
I'd love to know if you have any of the same thoughts (or maybe you're a normal human and none of these things come to mind lol.)

But anyways... let's get into my thoughts!

(Apologies in advance for the strangeness you're about to witness.)




"How do SJM's characters afford so much new underwear? You know, since it always seems to be getting ripped off. Like, I get that commerce doesn't work the same way in their fictional world but still."



"Do they ever use the bathroom? Really, though. When you're going on an adventure and there's no bathroom near AND you're always being threatened when do you take time to go pee?"



"Haha lol yeah I'd be dead already if I was in this situation."



"WHY ARE THEY SUCH AN ASSHOLE.
*FLIPS OVER TABLE*




"Did you hear that? That's the sound of karma mother trucker."






"I totally look like this character. I could play her in a movie. My portrayal would be EVERYTHING."




"If only this relationship was realistic"
*cries in background*






"I WANT TO LIVE THERE."





"OH HELL NO I COULDN'T LIVE THERE"




"I wonder what that tastes like. It probably tastes like chocolate. "
*goes to kitchen and eats chocolate because I'll use any excuse*




"Ianthe, girl, let's be honest. I know you have all the diseases. Like ALL of them. You should probably seek medical help :/

Why are you so thirsty? The world may never know."








So....


Do you agree with any of these?

Some of them were kind of out there but maybe, just maybe, you can relate.





Thank you for reading! I hope you have a fabulous, book-filled, day!
=D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review|| A Court of Wings and Ruin (and lot's of cringe) by: Sarah J Maas

I don't usually like to review sequels because then the review can't truly be spoiler free (which is a huge bummer). BUT I ha...