Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday... So it's been a little while

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine!


Hello, everyone! It's been quite a while since I've participated in this meme but I'm happy to be back. There's many, many, many books that I'm excited to read that are releasing this fall. BUT I'm only going to share one with you guys today.

But what is this magical book?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~Keep Going~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



~Why am I excited?~

First off, though I'm not sure this book is considered to be historical fiction, I love books set in different time periods. Second of all, I've never read a book based off the Ripper murders so this should be interesting...
Also, let's take a moment to admire the cover.



There's also the fact that Kerri is a fabulously amazing human. (I Promise you want to follow her on all the things.)
Stalking Jack the Ripper releases September 20th of this year! But if you're REALLY excited for it, like myself, PhantomRin did some glorious fan art for the book that may hold you over until release date ;) 
View it here!



Are you excited for Stalking Jack the Ripper?

Thanks for reading and have a lovely day!
=D


2 comments:

Review|| A Court of Wings and Ruin (and lot's of cringe) by: Sarah J Maas

I don't usually like to review sequels because then the review can't truly be spoiler free (which is a huge bummer). BUT I ha...