Tuesday, August 2, 2016

TTT ||| Ten Books You'd get IMMEDIATELY if a magical being gave you a fully loaded Gift Card

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.



Could it be? Is this a.... TTT post?!?!

Why, yes. Yes it is my friends.

I haven't done a TTT post in a little while. Well, more like a few months. But I'm back today because the topic was just too good to pass up.

Just think.

What if some magical human came up to you on the street and offered you a Gift Card that had ALL THE MONEY. Money that could be spent on books. Alllll the books.

(Okay a stranger offering you what may or may not be a gift card is kind of shady, but just go with it, alright?)

So you get said gift card and you immediately go to the internet, because the bookish people know best. You take to  Twitter and you conduct a poll because who can make their own book buying decisions?!?!

After 24 hours the poll is done, and your bookish fate has been decided. 





You go to Amazon/book depository/book website and you find your book (So exciting!!!) 

Then it's time to:


BUT WAIT.

You can get 10 books. TEN BOOKS.

If I was in this situation my cart would probably look like this:





~This Savage Song by: Victoria Schwab
~Poison Study by: Maria V. Snyder
~Empire of Storms by: Sarah J Maas
~Strange the Dreamer by: Laini Taylor
~Windwitch by: Susan Dennard
~The Raven King by: Maggie Stiefvater
~Blue Lily, Lily Blue by: Maggie Stiefvater
~The Dream Thieves by: Maggie Stiefvater
~The Raven Boys by: Maggie Stiefvater
~Nevernight by: Jay Kristoff


I tell myself that I don't need UK edition books because they aren't the right size and I usually have to convert euros. BUT somehow they always show up in my cart. Whoops..?


Yes. If I had all the money I would buy all these books. But I don't by any means so... the library it is. (I also have a ton of books that I do own that I haven't read so I guess I should probably focus on those xD)



What books do you want ASAP?

Thanks for reading and have a lovely day!
=D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review|| A Court of Wings and Ruin (and lot's of cringe) by: Sarah J Maas

I don't usually like to review sequels because then the review can't truly be spoiler free (which is a huge bummer). BUT I ha...