Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday: May Releases

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine


   It's been a wee bit since I've participated in this meme but I'm back today to share some May releases I'm excited for. I may have mentioned one or two of these before but... what's the harm in sharing more book love? ;)

So what books am I excited for?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Keep scrolling...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




I'm super excited for all of these! Though, I think I'm definitely most excited for ACOMAF. (What's going to happen?!?!) Also, notice how all these covers are gorgeous (I'm looking at you The Problem with Forever...)




What books are you looking forward to?

Thanks for reading and have a lovely day!
=D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review|| A Court of Wings and Ruin (and lot's of cringe) by: Sarah J Maas

I don't usually like to review sequels because then the review can't truly be spoiler free (which is a huge bummer). BUT I ha...