Thursday, April 7, 2016

March book haul


I don't usually show the books I've collected each month but my haul this month is so outrageously large this month that I couldn't help but share. 



Books collected: 25
Books bought: 2
From publishers: 2
Gifted: 2
Won: 19





The books shown above were all won through Twitter. I won the ARCs on the left from the lovely Brittany  (Brittany's Book Rambles) and I won the ARCs on the right from Alexa (Alexa Loves Books) Thank you ladies! 

On the left from top to bottom:

Shiny Broken Pieces// Red Velvet Crush// Christina Meredith || And I Darken// Kiersten White || Summer of Sloane// Erin L. Schneider || Unplugged// Donna Freitas || Mr. Fahrenheit// T. Michael Martin || Whisper to Me// Nick Lake || Wanderlost// Jen Malone || The Reader (Sea of Ink and Gold, #1)// Traci Chee || The Outliers// Kimberly McCreight 


On the right from top to bottom:

Stonefield// Christy Lenzi || The Secrets of Flight // Maggie Leffler || A Week without Tuesday (Tuesday McGillycuddy #2)// Angelica Banks || The Smell of Other People's Houses// Bonnie-Sue Hitchcock || Kill the Boy Band// Goldy Moldavsky || Up to this Pointe// Jennifer Longo || This is the Story of you// Beth Kephart || The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend// Katarina Bivald || The Decent Proposal// Kemper Donovan




I received both Thirteen Reasons Why (by Jay Asher) & Me Before You (by: Jojo Moyes) in my Easter basket this year. I'd say it was a pretty good Easter ;) ... and I bought both Lady Midnight (by Cassandra Clare) & The Merciless (by Danielle Vega) for myself. Lady Midnight was a pre-order for me (you know, because it's Lady Midnight.) The Merciless was a spontaneous buy from Target...





I received these two beauties from publishers in exchange for an honest review. Both of these are now released so make sure to go check them out!











How many books did you get this month?

Thank for reading and have a lovely day!
=D


1 comment:

  1. So many free books! I really enjoyed Tell the Wind and Fire, and I just traded for Flawed this week. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete

Review|| A Court of Wings and Ruin (and lot's of cringe) by: Sarah J Maas

I don't usually like to review sequels because then the review can't truly be spoiler free (which is a huge bummer). BUT I ha...