Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.


Hello everyone! Today I'm bringing you guys another TTT post. Today's topic is:

The Top Ten recent reads that I've rated highest and lowest on the star-rating scale.

(I definitely re-worded that)




Rebel of the Sands by: Alwyn Hamilton
   GUYS THIS BOOK. It was so so good! I'll have a review up soon where I discuss it's amazing-ness.


The Sin-Eater's Daughter by: Melinda Salisbury 
  This book has pretty mediocre rating on GR but I though it was the bomb(dot)com! My Review.

Into the Dim by: Janet B Taylor
   Time travel? YA Outlander? DIANA GABALDON BLURB? You guys need this book! Me Review.


Welcome to Shadowhunter Academy by: Cassandra Clare & Sarah Rees Brennan
  The nostalgia was real with this book! Simon is so freaking adorable.


Blackhearts by: Nicole Castroman
  All. The. Feels. Also, there's going to be a sequel!!! I'm so unbelievably excited to see what happens to these characters. Me Review.


This is Where it Ends by: Marieke Nijkamp
  It's actually been a few months since I read this one but I just didn't enjoy it. I think the topic that it covers is so important and very relevant for today's society. BUT I don't think it was portrayed well in this story. My Review.

The Appearance of Annie Van Sinderen by: Katherine Howe
  I didn't really connect to any of the characters and this book took me FOREVER to get through. But I do like the cover... My Review.

Asylum by: Madeleine Roux
  I actually gave Asylum 3.5 stars! It was enjoyable but definitely wouldn't recommend if you're a hard-core horror fan. My Review.

Wake by: Amanda Hocking
  It's been a few months since I finished this one but I remember having to force myself to read it. My Review.

White Hot Kiss by: Jennifer L. Armentrout
  I have read and loved many JLA books but this one didn't do anything for me. The main character wasn't relatable, just annoying. My Review




I'd love to hear some of the books that you recently read and either loved or hated.

Thanks for reading and have a lovely day!
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review|| A Court of Wings and Ruin (and lot's of cringe) by: Sarah J Maas

I don't usually like to review sequels because then the review can't truly be spoiler free (which is a huge bummer). BUT I ha...