Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine.


Hello friends! I abandoned by every-day posting plan for Monday and Tuesday but I'm back here today to bring you guys another Waiting on Wednesday. As always, I struggled to choose a single book to feature (have you seen all the amazing releases this year?!) But, of course, I had to settle on one. What did I choose?
Well,









*drumroll*













*almost there*












"Every story needs a hero.
Every story needs a villain.
Every story needs a secret.

Wink is the odd, mysterious neighbor girl, wild red hair and freckles. Poppy is the blond bully and the beautiful, manipulative high school queen bee. Midnight is the sweet, uncertain boy caught between them. Wink. Poppy. Midnight. Two girls. One boy. Three voices that burst onto the page in short, sharp, bewitching chapters, and spiral swiftly and inexorably toward something terrible or tricky or tremendous.

What really happened?
Someone knows.
Someone is lying."



This synopsis gives away very little but still enough to have me excited to find out what happens. The cover is gorgeous and I can't wait to have it on my shelf (!!) Plus, I love books that where there's a web of secrets and you don't know what's actually happening in the book... until you do *smirk, smirk*



What book(s) are you waiting for?

Thanks you for reading and have a lovely day!
=D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Five Things That Will Make Me Instantly Want to (toss a book across the room and never look at it again aka) NOT read a book

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovelies over at  The Broke and the Bookish Welcome back to another Top Ten Tuesday ...