Thursday, January 14, 2016

Blogger friends||| My Holiday blog-hop from centuries ago




Over Winter break, I made the decision to visit every single blog I follow on Bloglovin' (which is a good 360 people or so.) Obviously I didn't end up visiting that many blogs. (Sorry Bloglovin' friends maybe in the near future!) However, I did get to visit and comment on a good chunk of peoples' blogs.
Today I wanted to share with y'all the blogs I visited and commented on. I can tell you guys that all these blogs are 
A-MAZING so one of the lovely people on this list very well could be your new favorite blogger. Hopefully you can use this list for blog-hopping purposes =D

(P.s Thanks to everyone who sent me links! I apologize if there is anyone mentioned more than once on the list.)



Blog #1: Bookplates for Brunch

Blog #2: Du Livre

Blog #3:  The Novel Hermit

Blog #4: Polished Page Turners

Blog #5: Two Sisters Bloggin'

Blog #6: Mischievous Reads

Blog #7: Book Nerd Addict

Blog #8: J(en)' adore

Blog #9: The Midnight Garden

Blog #10: Emma Likes Books

Blog #11: IceyBooks

Blog #12: About to Read - A Bookish Lifestyle Blog

Blog #13: PenMarkings

Blog #14: BooksABlog

Blog #15: The Hiding Spot

Blog #16: Little Lillie Reads

Blog #17: My Addiction: Books

Blog #18: Reading Teen

Blog #19: Stacks and Shelves

Blog #20: P.s I love that book!

Blog #21: The Forest of Words and Pages

Blog #22: Otakutwins Reviews

Blog #23: Pure Imagination

Blog #24: Rosie Reads

Blog #25: Little Book Heaven

Blog #26: Alejandra's Musings

Blog #27: Kit's Books | Let the Pages Reign

Blog #28: Enchanted by YA

Blog #29: ***The Starry-Eyed Revenue***

Blog #30: A Day in Bookland

Blog #31: Tamaraniac

Blog #32: Piplup's Shadowy Bookshelf

Blog #33: Blame it on the Books

Blog #34: The Ultimate Fangirl

Blog #35: A Perfection Called Books

Blog #36: Oreos & Books

Blog #37: Brittany's Books Rambles

Blog #38: One Way Or An Author

Blog #39: Twirling Pages

Blog #40: Readwritelove28

Blog #41: Next Page Please!

Blog #42: Sorcery in the Bookshelves

Blog #43: FANGIRL confessions

Blog #44: The YA Book Traveler

Blog #45: S. Usher Evans

Blog #46: Dann Alexander

Blog #47: Recommends Book

Blog #48: Kerosene Lit

Blog #49: Paved with Books

Blog #50: Cover to Cover


Who did you decide to visit on the list?

Thanks for visiting and have a lovely day!
=D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Review|| A Court of Wings and Ruin (and lot's of cringe) by: Sarah J Maas

I don't usually like to review sequels because then the review can't truly be spoiler free (which is a huge bummer). BUT I ha...