Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: So I struggled this year...

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish 



Hello friends! It's Tuesday and you know what that means... *cough* another Top Ten Tuesday *cough* I've been dreading a TTT post that has today's particular theme because, well, I've been a sucky reader this year. I don't even think I made it to 50 books *single tear* One of my bookish new years resolutions will definitely be to prioritize reading more (since apparently the struggle was real this year.) 
Anyways... Today's TTT topic is:


Top Ten Best Books
 I Read In 2015 


(The following are listed in no particular order since I loved all these books :)





So maybe I haven't finished Winter yet.... But I'm trying to! (...and it's fabulous so far so I'm sure it deserves a spot on this list :)

As far as my favorites from my favorites list goes (if that makes any sense xD)
I think that Don't Look Back definitely ranks as highest, or at least one of the highest, up. This book was absolutely fantastic and I 100000% recommend it to everybody. The romance isn't too over-powering and the story is creepy and fast-paced. I couldn't stop reading!
*realizes I didn't write a review for this book*

That may mean I have to re-read it and I definitely wouldn't complain if that's the case.

Though I rave about Don't Look Back I completely recommend each and every one of these books! If you haven't already then add them to your tbr pile for 2016 :)




What were a few of your favorite books that you read this year?
Let me know in the comments :)


Thanks so much for reading!
I hope you have a fantabulous day
:D


9 comments:

  1. Thanks for listing your favorites. Even though you feel you have not done well this year, I thank you for posting your list. I really must try Everything, Everything. Thank you!

    Here are my Top Ten Reads of 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already read Why Not Me? But I need to read Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?
    I Love Mindy, She is SO FUNNY!
    Great List!

    My TTT! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read Vengeance Road!! I have it on my ever growing reading reading wishlist!

    Here's a link to my Top Ten Tuesday post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-best-books-i.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have hardly heard anyone talk about Don't look back, so I am so glad that you loved it so much :) It's hard to get motivated to pick up one book before another if you haven't hear that many great things about it. After all, we all probably have more than 1000 books on our TBR list, so choosing one to read before the others is always a task. :)

    Cucie @ Cucie Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have yet to read Winter yet but it will happen. I'm glad you are liking it so far! Happy reading!

    http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com/2015/12/top-ten-best-books-i-read-in-2015.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vengeance Road was pretty fantastic!

    Check out my TTT and my current giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't Look Back was so good! And yes, winter was a great series Ender!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't Look Back was so good! And yes, winter was a great series Ender!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay Mindy Kaling! I love her so much. I started reading Why Not Me on my commute to work but it keeps making me laugh uncontrollably and then I get self-conscious about laughing out loud on a quiet train car so I haven't been able to finish it yet lolol. But SOON.

    ReplyDelete

Review|| A Court of Wings and Ruin (and lot's of cringe) by: Sarah J Maas

I don't usually like to review sequels because then the review can't truly be spoiler free (which is a huge bummer). BUT I ha...