Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Holiday Edition

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish.


Currently lying on the couch, sick *insert hacking cough* so what better time to type up a TTT? It's also Tuesday and I needed to type this post up anyways but that's besides the point....

Today's topic is:

Top Ten books I wouldn't mind finding under the Christmas tree...or something like that


....minus the long list of 2016 ARCs that look amazing.









I don't think I'll be getting any of these for Christmas (mostly because I didn't ask for any of them xD) *regrets life decisions* but if they happened to appear magically I wouldn't be disappointed....





Happy Holiday's!

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day!
:D


6 comments:

  1. I support all of these! Sweet Evil is sexy, and Poison Study has a lovely romance.

    And Illuminae will just destroy your soul. So be prepared for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A couple of these are ones that I want to read too. Merry Christmas!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/12/22/top-ten-tuesday-36/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have three of my favorite books on your list! Illuminae, A Darker Shade of Magic, and The Weight of Feathers! I hope you receive them because girl I loveee them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This list is lovely. Of the books you've listed, I'm eager to get my hands on ADSoM. I've heard so many great things about it!!

    Thank you for sharing and I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's so many books on this list that I need/can't wait to read! Most I can just read by ebook, but by the looks of Illuminae I'm going to need the physical copy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you holiday was nice and that you got these books! I don't really read books by Youtubers because I find that the quality lacks a bit but I really want to read Connor Franta's work and, if there is an audiobook, listen to Tyler Oakley's BINGE.

    Jess @ Princessica of Books | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Top Five Things That Will Make Me Instantly Want to (toss a book across the room and never look at it again aka) NOT read a book

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovelies over at  The Broke and the Bookish Welcome back to another Top Ten Tuesday ...