Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Quote-a-liscious?

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish


  Today is one of those days where I wish I kept a book of quotes like everyone else. Why? Well, I'm supposed to be sharing with you wonderful peoples some of the quotes from books I've read this past year. I think there was another TTT similar to this one where I just got my quotes offline, I know I'm horrible xD
But today I'm going on a hunt to find the perfect quotes to put in this post (not from the internet this time, I promise.) 

                                                 .....and I'm off!



-Don't Look Back by: Jennifer L. Armentrout
(P.s This book was FANTASTIC. I can't recommend enough.)




-Vengeance Road by: Erin Bowman
(READ READ READ)




-The Perks of Being a Wallflower
by: Stephen Chbosky



-Winter by: Marissa Meyer
(SO GOOD SO FAR. I'll forever and always recommend the Lunar Chronicles)


-Downcast by: Cait Reynolds
(READ READ PLEASE READ READ SO GOOD)



Mmmmmm that's all I've got xD
 From now on I'm going to try and keep a quote book *forgets immediately*


Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!
:D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Five Things That Will Make Me Instantly Want to (toss a book across the room and never look at it again aka) NOT read a book

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovelies over at  The Broke and the Bookish Welcome back to another Top Ten Tuesday ...