Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful ladies at The Broke and the Bookish


   So I've been absent for the past week and a half *walks into corner of shame* but I'm back! Today I'm going to be sharing with y'all my:

Top ten author duos I'd love to see
write a book together.



Susan Dennard + Sarah J Maas




I completely agree with Jamie on this one. I adore both Sarah and Susan and though they do write The Starkillers cycle together I would love to have a physical copy of one of their collabs. :D



Susan Ee + Laini Taylor


Angelfall and Daughter of Smoke and Bone are both fabulous books, and you should read them if you haven't yet. Can we just picture the epicness that will be this collab?!



Jennifer L. Armentrout + Gena Showalter



I know that both of these ladies are new adult writers as well as YA writers but I'm thinking more of their YA works. A YA romance written by this duo? Yes, Please!



Kiera Cass + Rainbow Rowell


I'm picturing a bad-ass dystopian, futuristicy novel plus a HOLY CRAP THIS ROMANCE IS AMAZING aspect. 
Kiera: *attempts to write characters similiar to Eadlyn and America*

Rainbow: "lets not..."
*fixes manuscript*








Mari Lu + Victoria Aveyard




















I just thought of this duo a second ago and I have absolutely no reasoning behind it. xD 
What can I say... I just feel like something from the two of them would be epic.




I totally cheated and did ten authors total (not ten author duos)
but I'll leave the rest up to your imagination. ;)

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day!
:D



2 comments:

  1. Marie Lu and Victoria Aveyard !!!! I totally love each duo featured on this post - great list! :D

    Lillie @LittleLillieReads

    ReplyDelete
  2. This combos are perfect!!! Love the Mari Lu and Victoria Aveyard combination!

    ReplyDelete

Review|| A Court of Wings and Ruin (and lot's of cringe) by: Sarah J Maas

I don't usually like to review sequels because then the review can't truly be spoiler free (which is a huge bummer). BUT I ha...