Friday, October 16, 2015

Let the fangirling commence: Bookish announcements that I'm freaking out about

So this week has been a pretty fantastic week for book announcements, if I do say so myself, and of course I have to compile it in to a MEGA-POST so you lovely peoples can fangirl/faanboy about it with me. (I'm practically bouncing up and down as I'm typing right this moment.) xD
Enough about my excitement. Let's take a look at all the fabulous things that have gone down this week.






ACOTAR #2 is called A Court of Mist and Fury


If you've been on Twitter, or any of Sarah's social networks, or this planet, then you may have heard that ACOTAR #2 is A Court of Mist and Fury. (I persoally guessed A Court of Midnight and Fae/Flame but ya know...) Anyways, you know how book #1 was a Beauty and the Beast retelling? Well book #2 is a Hades/Persephone retelling, HADES AND PEREPHONE RETELLINGS ARE MY FAVORITE THING EVER. That alone makes me uber excited but Sarah J Maas writing it? Multiply my excitement by a billion-trillion-gazillion. If you haven't read book 1 (A Court of Thorns and roses) the I highly recommend you do it... Like right now... waiting... still waiting...
If you want more on book #1 then click here.
If you want more on book #2 then click here.

Sarah's fabulous so...




The cover for "The Crowns Game"
 by: Evelyn Skye was released (and it's kind of gorgeous... actually a lot gorgeous)



If you're interested in finding out what this (GORGEOUS) book is about then you can click here to visit Epic Reads' page where they originally shared the cover. :)

Because Evelyn is also fabulous...



The cover for Ivory and Bone by: Julie Eshbaugh was also just released and it's a whole lot of gorgeous as well...



There is so many things right about this book and I CAN'T WAIT until 2016. EEEPPPPP.

Want more on Ivory and Bone? Click here.
Julies links <3: p="">GoodreadsTwitterWebsite



Thought there wasn't more gorgeous covers?
Well you thought wrong!


The cover for Into the Dim by: 
Janet Taylor was revealed!


I'm practically exploding waiting for this book to be released in 2016. The cover is GORGEOUS and Diana Gabaldon blurbed it. DIANA GABALDON. If that doesn't sell you then... So freaking excited. :D

Want more on Into the Dim? Click here!

Janet's links <3: p="">



Obsidian by: Jennifer L. Armentrout is going to be a movie,
I REPEAT. A movie!!!


It was announced recently that Katy and Daemon would be appearing on the big screen. To be quite honest I pretty much only care about who they cast as Daemon. *waggles eyebrows* But there's always that concern that the movie won't accurately represent the book but as always I'll try to look on the positive side. But overall I'm SO EXCITED ASDFGHJKL.

Want more on the movie? Click here.



Being my un-organized self  I probably left out some announcements xD
Feel free to comment and tell me what announcement made you the most excited this week!

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!
:D

1 comment:

Top Five Things That Will Make Me Instantly Want to (toss a book across the room and never look at it again aka) NOT read a book

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovelies over at  The Broke and the Bookish Welcome back to another Top Ten Tuesday ...