Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine.


    Hello internet peoples! I just had some coffee and pineapple, aka my aftternoon snack, and I'm ready to blog and do some reading. I'm currently reading The Assassins Blade by Sarah J Maas (and) Selp-Helf by: Miranda Sings if ya were wondering. :)
Without further ado here's what I'm waiting for today!





Outlander for teens? Um YES. I first heard about this book through Twitter and I've kind of been obsessed with getting my hands on it ever since. The cover is lovely and the synopsis is right up my alley. Did I already mention OUTLANDER FOR TEENS?!?!


Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day!
:D

2 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to this one too, it sounds so good! It's a shame March is so far away!

    -- Nicola Reads YA

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESS so excited for this! It sounds amazing, I'm dying to get my hands on this :D

    ReplyDelete

Top Five Things That Will Make Me Instantly Want to (toss a book across the room and never look at it again aka) NOT read a book

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovelies over at  The Broke and the Bookish Welcome back to another Top Ten Tuesday ...