Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine.


   Hello, friends! It's Wednesday and you know what that means. WoW! Today I'm waiting for a book that I can't believe I haven't actually already featured yet. Hint: it's a sequel.
That book is.....





"Winter despises her stepmother, and knows Levana won’t approve of her feelings for her childhood friend–the handsome palace guard, Jacin. But Winter isn’t as weak as Levana believes her to be and she’s been undermining her stepmother’s wishes for years. Together with the cyborg mechanic, Cinder, and her allies, Winter might even have the power to launch a revolution and win a war that’s been raging for far too long.

Can Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, and Winter defeat Levana and find their happily ever afters?"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I read Cress almost a year ago. Maybe it was a year ago?  But I absolutely adore the world and the characters and I'm anxious to see how the trilogy ends. Marissa Meyer please don't hurt my heart! {That's Sarah J Maas' job} ;)




What book are you Waiting for?
Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!
:D




7 comments:

  1. I'm so pumped for Winter! The wait is well worth it but ahhhhhhhh just need it! Great pick!
    Happy Reading,
    Wendy (Cupcake Queen)
    My WoW picks this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO EXCITED for this one! Great pick!

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I can't wait for this one. I'm so excited!!!

    -Lauren
    www.letsgetbeyondtolerance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, yes, yes, yes!! I need this so badly! Awesome pick, thanks for stopping by Bookmunchies

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not kept up with this series! I hope you enjoy this book when you read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a lovely week :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've only read Cinder, I soo need to read the rest! Nice pick :)

    ~Cari @ myaddictionbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely pick the rest of the series up. SO good!

      Delete

Review|| A Court of Wings and Ruin (and lot's of cringe) by: Sarah J Maas

I don't usually like to review sequels because then the review can't truly be spoiler free (which is a huge bummer). BUT I ha...