Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at The Brooke and the Bookish.
Today was my first day of school (UGH) and I think it went pretty well. I was only there for a few hours because it was a half-day but I am honestly ready to go to bed. There's also a storm-brewing, which hopefully doesn't hit until later because I have a fear of big storms. Anyways...
Today's topic is Top Ten series I haven't finished yet.
1. Harry Potter by: J.K Rowling- I started reading the HP series a few years back and I fell in love with it. I read books 1-4 at a pretty fast rate but that wasn't the case with book 5. I got almost half-way through The Order of the Phoenix and I put it down... for about 2 years. At this point I had forgotten what happened in that book + the previous books and I have felt unmotivated to re-read the series. Sorry?
2. The Grisha trilogy by: Leigh Bardugo- I have been wanting to pick this trilogy up for a while now but since I'm a stubborn poop I refuse to pick them up until I can purchase the entire trilogy in hard cover. But I'll definitely be buying Six of Crows as soon as possible. :)
Side note: how can I finish this series if I haven't started it yet? I struggle.
3. The His Fair Assassins trilogy by: Robin LaFevers- I read book 1 (Grave Mercy) a few months back and I was kind of disappointed by it. It was long and a whole lot of nothing happened. However book 2 is a lot shorter so I'm hoping to pick it up soon.
4. Throne of Glass by: Sarah J Maas- So I haven't got Queen of Shadows yet I'M STARING AT YOU AMAZON. I really wish that it was here because I want to be able to get on social media and not be spoiled. (But I haven't been spoiled yet which I'm proud of.)
5. The Percy Jackson series by: Rick Riordan- I've re-read book one plenty of times and I've gotten to the beginning of book 3 but there are so many other books on my tbr and I'm just not feeling motivated to pick up the series at the moment.
6. The Hexed series/trilogy? by: Michelle Krys- I read book 1 (Hexed) about a year ago and I enjoyed it. But it wasn't so amazing that I'm eager to immediately pick up book 2.
7. The Dorothy Must Die trilogy by: Danielle Paige- I was super excited for book 2 when it came out but my excitement has since died down. ....and I just want to own book 2. :P
8. The Dark Elements trilogy by: Jennifer L. Armentrout- I just finished book 1 (White Hot Kiss) and I was pretty meh about it so I'm hoping that the last two books are better.
9. The Born of Illusion series by: Teri Brown- Once again... I read book 1 (Born of Illusion) and thoroughly enjoyed it and I've been meaning to pick up the sequel for the past year.
10. Penryn and the end of Days by Susan Ee- Yep you guessed it! I read book 1 (Angelfall) and I can't wit to get my hands on the last two books because the ending of book 1 was intense. I must know what happens!
What series have you not finished yet?
Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!