Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish


      So I've decided that I'm going to be more responsible and I'm going to pre-type a bunch of posts so I always have a new post up everyday. School has been consuming all of my time and my energy so I haven't been active lately. I figure that the best time to type is during the weekend so here I am coming to you from the past... or the present? I'm not sure but lets get into todays topic.

Top Ten books on my fall TBR







You may notice that basically all of these books were/are/will be popular. The chances that you've read most of them? 100%
However, since I'm behind on the books I still need to read all of these. This list will definitely change because I can never stick to a plan but I'll try!



Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!
:D

8 comments:

  1. It's good to have a plan. It's good to veer away from it sometimes, too.

    Here's my Fall TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many books on your list that I want to read! Queen of Shadows is the only one that's actually on my autumn TBR though.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/22/top-ten-tuesday-23/

    ReplyDelete
  3. We set up a month of Top Ten Tuesdays in advance over at our blog! It just makes life so much easier if you can sit down once a month and crank it all out pretty fast. And then there is no worries about forgetting :p

    That is a great list! Most of them are on my TBR list, as well. The Darkest Minds is an amazing series, I hope you have time to get to it soon. Alexandra Bracken has become one of those authors that I will automatically buy whatever she puts out. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer is also an amazing book, but definitely have the next book ready before you finish it!

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooooved The Darkest Minds, The Wrath and the Dawn, The Winner's Curse and Queen of Shadows! I didn't care for Mara Dyer. I liked The 5th Wave, excited for the movie! I still need to read The Raven Boys and I'm excited for Walk on Earth a Stranger, the cover is SO PRETTY! Nice list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love so many of these books, but I have to say that Queen of Shadows and the Wrath and the Dawn are two of my favorites! I really want to read Walk on Earth a Stranger as well! I hope you enjoy all of these :) thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cover for The Wrath and the Dawn is looooovely. Makes me want to read it without knowing anything at all about it! I definitely need to sample some more Sarah J. Maas too :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been thinking about starting The Darkest Minds for a while now. The Winner's Curse is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these all look great for Fall & Halloween! My TTT

    ReplyDelete

Top Five Things That Will Make Me Instantly Want to (toss a book across the room and never look at it again aka) NOT read a book

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovelies over at  The Broke and the Bookish Welcome back to another Top Ten Tuesday ...