Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine.


      It's Wednesday and you know what that means. A new Waiting on Wednesday post! 
Ok, so I didn't really have a pre-planned book that I wanted to talk about today so I had to visit Goodreads and scroll through their fall releases. Then I saw a book that I could not even believe I had not already featured on WOW. What is this book? Well, it's...





   "Ketterdam: a bustling hub of international trade where anything can be had for the right price—and no one knows that better than criminal prodigy Kaz Brekker. Kaz is offered a chance at a deadly heist that could make him rich beyond his wildest dreams. But he can't pull it off alone...

A convict with a thirst for revenge.

A sharpshooter who can't walk away from a wager.

A runaway with a privileged past.

A spy known as the Wraith.

A Heartrender using her magic to survive the slums. 

A thief with a gift for unlikely escapes. 

Six dangerous outcasts. One impossible heist. Kaz's crew is the only thing that might stand between the world and destruction—if they don't kill each other first."
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

  You've probably heard about Six of Crows a billion times by now. People with arcs are loving it and it's probably on {almost} everybody's most anticipated 2015 reads. I have to admit that I have not yet picked up anything written by Leigh Bardugo but I think it's about time that I do. The synopsis definitely has me intrigued. I mean "Six dangerous outcasts. One impossible heist." COUNT ME IN.
September 29th will be a wonderful day. :D




What are you waiting for this Wednesday?
Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day!
:)



1 comment:

  1. YES! I can't wait for this book too! The author's writing is amazing

    Emily @ Follow the Yellow Book Road

    ReplyDelete

Top Five Things That Will Make Me Instantly Want to (toss a book across the room and never look at it again aka) NOT read a book

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovelies over at  The Broke and the Bookish Welcome back to another Top Ten Tuesday ...