Saturday, June 6, 2015

My (Very late) May Wrap-Up and June TBR

May Wrap-Up

Last month I was constantly taking exams and testing and I'm gonna admit it was slightly stressful. 
However, I managed to read a total of 4 books which doesn't seem like much but I'm actually quite satisfied with. 

Those four books included:




June TBR



I've already finished two books this month so yay! But I need to read A LOT of net galley arcs (Everything except for ACOTAR) I get off of school on the 10th so after that I'll have PLENTY of time to read books.


What did you read in May? What do you plan to read in June?
Thanks for stopping by :)




2 comments:

  1. I read nothing in May which is a disaster :( I have been reading Cinder by Marissa Meyer since April!?! The Archived is a book I really need to add to my summer TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! I quite enjoy your blog. I apologize if you have already been nominated or wish not to participate, but just in case, here is my blog link: http://hungoverrfictionlover.blogspot.com
    Happy Reading (:

    ReplyDelete

Top Five Things That Will Make Me Instantly Want to (toss a book across the room and never look at it again aka) NOT read a book

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovelies over at  The Broke and the Bookish Welcome back to another Top Ten Tuesday ...