Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June Wrap-Up!

Let's wrap the month up, Shall we?


In the month of June I read a total of:

4 books


Ok, I know that's barely any better than what I've been reading for the past six months but... I'm lazy *Shrugs shoulders*

I also went to a performing arts camp last week and it was basically 7 hours of non-stop physical activity. So yes, I was kind of tired. I was also planning on partaking in the Biannual Bibliothon this past week but it only worked out for the first two days, then I failed epically. Anyways...

I read:

The Storybook of Legends:                                                     A Court of Thorns and Roses:
{Biannual Bibliothon read}                                                      {For my review Click Here!}

                    



















The Heir:                                                                        Don't Look Back:
{For my review Click here!}                                             {Maybe I should write my review soon...}
                                  




















Well, that's what I read in June.
What did you read?
Thanks for reading! :)

........................................................................................................
I'm an amazon affiliate!
If you want any of the books I read then feel free to use the links below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Review|| A Court of Wings and Ruin (and lot's of cringe) by: Sarah J Maas

I don't usually like to review sequels because then the review can't truly be spoiler free (which is a huge bummer). BUT I ha...