Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #5

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine!

This Wednesday I'm waiting for:

The Cage by: Megan Shepherd


Publishing date: May 26, 2015
Publisher: Harper Collins

   A Human zoo? Count me in! I have yet to read The Madman's Daughter trilogy (also by Megan Shepherd) but I already know I will enjoy this book. The entire plot line sounds intriguing and I can't wait to see how the whole human zoo thing plays out in this book. There have been a lot of 5 star reviews for this book (from people who have received ARCs) so I'm getting super pumped. Plus that cover though! :)


What books are you waiting for?
Thanks for reading! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Five Things That Will Make Me Instantly Want to (toss a book across the room and never look at it again aka) NOT read a book

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovelies over at  The Broke and the Bookish Welcome back to another Top Ten Tuesday ...