Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Brooke and the Bookish
Today's topic for Top Ten Tuesday is:
Top Ten books I'll probably never read
1. Looking For Alaska: I have heard some people say they love it and other's say that they hate it with a fiery passion but the things being said about it only play a small part in my decision.The plot doesn't interest me one bit. I'm not really into the whole "Smoking so I can die" thing. I'll definitely watch the movie though :)
2. The Maze Runner trilogy: These books have mediocre reviews and a lot of people I trust didn't like these books that much. Once again, I'll watch the movies instead.
3. Les Miserables: It's insane to think I wanted to read this book in the first place. (Because it's over 1200 pages!) I've decided that I probably will not make it past the first 50 pages.
4. Renegade: I bought this book from Book Outlet when I first discovered the website. If I actually end up reading this I would be extremely surprised.
5. Crossed (Matched #2): I started reading Matched because I was super pumped for it...and I never made it over half way through. So many people dislike Crossed that I have no intention of reading the rest of the series. (Even if I do finish Matched.)
6. The sisterhood of the Traveling pants: I was excited to read these books forever ago but I have no intention of reading them now. Just no longer interested.
7. Beautiful Creatures: I've heard so many bad things about this series it's definitely not worth my reading time.
8. The DUFF: A lot of people I trust have said this is an OK book. The main character also doesn't sound like someone I would like.
9. the Wither trilogy: Like before, I've heard ok things about these books and I've lost any interest that I may have previously had.
10. Anything by Alyson Noel: I completely trust Christine (PolandbananasBOOKS) when she says reading Alyson's books was a waste of her time. Definitely never happening.
What books will you probably never read?
Thanks for reading! :)