Tuesday, May 5, 2015

May TBR + Tbr Jar Challenge pick of the month

May Tbr:

A Court of Thorns and Roses by: Sarah J Maas

Must...avoid...spoilers...
Everbound by: Ashton Brodi

Yep...still reading it

TBR Jar challenge;

Book to movie/TV adaption

Still haven't read it even though it was released 16 years ago...

I don't want to limit myself to any books in particular so these are the only three I plan on reading. (I've already finished two books this month) I'm definitely most excited for ACOTAR by: Sarah J Maas! Because come on, it's Sarah J Maas...


What do you plan on reading in May?
(Link your TBR and I'll check it out :)





6 comments:

  1. I plan on reading ACOTAR this month too! I hope it's as great as I'm expecting it to be.
    I hope you enjoy The Perks of Being A Wallflower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait for ACOTAR :)

      Delete
  2. The Perks of Being a Wallflower! Aww, what a lovely book. I hope you enjoy it because it's such a good book! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I do too. I can't believe I've waited this long!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. I hope you like ACOTAR! I absolutely loved it! :)

    I really liked The Perks of Being a Wallflower too although I haven't got around to seeing the movie yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I will like ACOTAR because Sarah J Maas...
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

Top Five Things That Will Make Me Instantly Want to (toss a book across the room and never look at it again aka) NOT read a book

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovelies over at  The Broke and the Bookish Welcome back to another Top Ten Tuesday ...