Sunday, May 3, 2015

April Wrap-up (2015)

Well this is embarrassing...

In the month of April I read a grand total of......

                                                   3 Books

Yes, I know, it's embarrassing but I just did't have the motivation to read. (I don't know why)

In April I read:
   
                      Graceling by: Kristen Cashore

And...

               Volition by: Lily Paradis

And...

         The Graveyard book Vol. 2 by: Neil Gaiman 


I will definitely be reading more in May!
What did you read in April?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Five Things That Will Make Me Instantly Want to (toss a book across the room and never look at it again aka) NOT read a book

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovelies over at  The Broke and the Bookish Welcome back to another Top Ten Tuesday ...