Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #4

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine!

This wednesday I'm waiting for:



A Court of Thorns and Roses by: Sarah J Maas



 More Sarah J Maas awesomeness...Yes please! Sarah is one of the sweetest human beings I've ever met and she writes perfection. I'm a huge fan of the Throne of Glass series and I'm expecting great things from ACOTAR. I already have it pre-ordered and I need it right now! I can't wait...I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who else is excited for ACOTAR?!?!?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Five Things That Will Make Me Instantly Want to (toss a book across the room and never look at it again aka) NOT read a book

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovelies over at  The Broke and the Bookish Welcome back to another Top Ten Tuesday ...