Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday

This is a weekly meme hosted by The Brooke and the Bookish :)


This week's theme is: Top Ten favorite author's of all time
(In no particular order)


Sarah J Maas:
I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN MY LOVE FOR SARAH SO I HAVE TO DO THIS ENTIRELY IN CAPS... Just Kidding (about the caps.) Sarah is an unbelievably amazing writer and I already have ACOTAR pre-ordered. She is also an amazingly awesome person. When I got to meet her back in September, along with Susan Dennard, she was funny, sweet, and she had awesome, awkward stories to tell (Like that one time in Vegas...) I need to meet her again because she is just all kinds of amazing... If you haven't at least read Throne of Glass then GET ON IT!!!

Cassandra Clare:
Not much explaining to be said. The Infernal Devices and The Mortal Instruments are amazing. (Personally I like TID more than TMI) Cassandra is an auto buy author and I'm dying during this long wait for TDA. 

Laini Taylor:
The Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy is absolutely brilliant. It's one of my all time favorite trilogies and I highly recommend it. Laini seems like a fun person (can we talk about that colored hair) and I hope I will get to meet her some day.

Gena Showalter:
I haven't read any of Gena's adult books but I have read the Alice in Zombieland trilogy and loved it. Hopefully she comes out with more YA books soon because I need more of her writing and characters. (Did I mention how amazing the writing and characters are...just saying.)

Jennifer L. Armentrout:
I can't even describe my love for Jennifer's characters, writing, and over all story telling abilities. I need to pick up her other books because I've only read The Lux Series and Wicked. (I need Torn right now!!!) Hopefully I'll get to meet her someday. :)

Rainbow Rowell:
I've only read Fangirl but it was amazing and I definitely consider her an awesome writer. (So she is on the list of awesome people)

Susan Ee:
I've only read Angelfall but I thought the writing was amazing and the characters were amazing. I need World After and then Penryn and the End of Days when it comes out...

John Green:
John Green has a way with words that is hard to find in writers/ their work. I definitely need a new book from him because I've enjoyed every unique, amazing word I've read from him.

Susan Dennard:
Susan not only writes amazing stories but she's besties with Sarah J Maas. (their conversations on Twitter are quit interesting :) She is an amazingly sweet person and everyone needs to read her books.

Shel Silverstein:
Yes I understand that this may be an usual choice but his poetry is genius and I need to acknowledge his greatness :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Review|| A Court of Wings and Ruin (and lot's of cringe) by: Sarah J Maas

I don't usually like to review sequels because then the review can't truly be spoiler free (which is a huge bummer). BUT I ha...