Friday, April 17, 2015

Recommendation Friday #3

Recommendation Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Taylor and Stephanie over at 


This week I'm recommending a New Adult book that I've already talked about many times before (maybe I've already given it away.) 


Fall Out Girl follows a girl named Luna who is a social outcast, and a boy named Caleb who is popular. It sounds ehhh, right? Well, it actually is a whole lot deeper. Luna's dad is dead and the only family she has left is her alcoholic aunt so she lives with her. Caleb is the light in a darker situation....and trust me it's a crappy, dark situation. I really liked this book because it was raw and extremely realistic. It made me feel all the feels and I think that it will make others feel them too. If your looking for a non-cheesy New Adult romance then READ THIS BOOK!



2 comments:

Top Five Things That Will Make Me Instantly Want to (toss a book across the room and never look at it again aka) NOT read a book

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovelies over at  The Broke and the Bookish Welcome back to another Top Ten Tuesday ...