Friday, April 24, 2015

Dewey's 24-hour Read-a-thon: Information and TBR

Personal/general information:

This year I decided that I'm going to participate in Dewey's 24-hour read-a-thin!
Read-a-thon takes place on 4/25/15 (tomorrow)
I'll be updating on my twitter, Instagram, and this blog.
If you didn't know, everyone starts and ends at the same time. If you want to see a list of start times    ----------> click here <----------
 I believe my start time is 8:00 am (EST) so thats when I will personally begin the read-a-thon.

Links:
FAQ: http://24hourreadathon.com/read-a-thon-faq/
Reader sign ups: http://24hourreadathon.com/2015/03/26/april-2015-reader-sign-ups/

||| Twitter: @bookandbrunette |||
||| Instagram: @bookspiration_|||

TBR:

(It's advised not to read long books or to make yourself read something you don't want to)

I don't, in any way, feel obligated to read all of these but they're all on my Tbr (and around the 300 page mark.) Why not? It's not like I have stuff to do...

Note: I don't consider books I've already started cheating. I like to use read-a-thons as an extra push to finish my current reads.

-I've already started Red Queen and I'm enjoying it so hopefully I'll finish it :)
-I'm super embarrassed because I haven't read a Victoria Schwab book yet... I'm super excited to read The Archived though so maybe the excitement will fuel my book nerd powers :)
-I've been "reading" Everbound for the past two-months and I'm still not half-way through it..so lets finish this baby!
-I don't even remember the synopsis but...let's do this!
-I was kindly sent an ARC by NetGalley and I'm enjoying it so far so I can't wait to continue on!

Are you participating this year? If so, what's on your TBR?


Tbr books and my feet



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review|| A Court of Wings and Ruin (and lot's of cringe) by: Sarah J Maas

I don't usually like to review sequels because then the review can't truly be spoiler free (which is a huge bummer). BUT I ha...