Saturday, April 4, 2015

April TBR & TBR Jar challenge

Hopefully I'll get to more books this month because last month didn't go as well as I hoped it would. This month is when I have a week off because of Spring Break which means more reading... :)

I hope to read:


Volition by: Lily Paradis


Graceling by: Kristen Cashore

             

Tbr Jar challenge pick: A book that was gifted

Red Queen by: Victoria Aveyard

I don't have any other planned Tbr books but I hope to read more than three :)

What are some books on your Tbr for April?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Five Things That Will Make Me Instantly Want to (toss a book across the room and never look at it again aka) NOT read a book

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovelies over at  The Broke and the Bookish Welcome back to another Top Ten Tuesday ...