Friday, March 6, 2015

February wrap-up, March TBR, and TBR jar challenge

February wrap-up

So in the month of February I only read 4 books....yeah I know it's sad.
I read:
Maus by: Art Spiegelman












The Bane Chronicles by: Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan, and Maureen Johnson












Earth Angel by: Jessica Marks












Wicked by: Jennifer L. Armentrout














I have a review up for all four of these books so go check them out :)


March TBR jar Challenge:

This month my challenge is to:
Read a book I DNF'd (did not finish)

My pick:
I have no intention of reading the entire series......


March TBR:

Hopefully I can finish all of the books I'm currently reading + more.
I hope to read:
Grave Mercy by: Robin LaFevers                                                              EverBound by: Ashton Brodi
                                 
                                   












The Book Thief by: Markus Zusak                                                       Fall Out Girl by: L. Duarte (arc)



                                                                










Volition by: Lily Paradis                                Red Queen by: Victoria Aveyard



                                                                 











If any of these books are also in your TBR pile let me know :)

2 comments:

  1. Yep Red Queen is also in my to-be-read pile of April and I am pretty excited about this. I've heard amazing things about it and I am pretty sure I'm going to love it.
    I'm looking for to continue on with "The Mortal Instruments" with book 5, I'm going to read Looking for Alaska, The Graveyard Book, Sea of monsters and at last Hex Hall.
    What do you think? :) btw amazing blog, loving it! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks I love your blog too :)
      And your Tbr is filled with some pretty amazing books...
      Sadly I didn't get to read Red Queen this month so its definitely going on my April Tbr (I'm paranoid of red queen spoilers)
      Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete

Top Five Things That Will Make Me Instantly Want to (toss a book across the room and never look at it again aka) NOT read a book

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovelies over at  The Broke and the Bookish Welcome back to another Top Ten Tuesday ...