Friday, March 20, 2015

Cry me a book River: Top 5 books that stack on the feels

If you want books that will give you the hard-core feels then I've got you covered!
These books will be ordered from less feels to "Oh, crap, my heart hurts and I can't even..."
 (Keep in mind these books are all amazing for there own reason!:)


5. Fangirl by: Rainbow Rowell

This book didn't particularly make me cry, maybe tearing up, it just made me feel all the feels and I loved it for that reason.
I couldn't help but love (most) of the characters and when good stuff happened to them it , kinda, made me happy cry.....just a wee bit :)














4. The Fault in Our Stars by: John Green

What you may be thinking is "Why isn't this #1?"
Well, to answer that question this book didn't actually make me cry...I know thats shocking but....
I got spoiled on this book and I completely expected the ending.  I was preparing myself throughout the entire book for the ending and when I got there... I still teared up because I absolutely adore this book! Augustus Waters will always have a special place in my heart... forever, and ever, and ever, and ever....
The feels though :)










3. Champion by: Marie Lu

Champion is the final book in the Legend trilogy.
To be honest, this is one of the happiest endings I've ever read to a dystopian trilogy...which is extremely sad because the ending to this book made me start sobbing.
Once I finished this book I couldn't stop crying, and when I did I would go and read the last two sentences again...then the crying would begin again.
I don't want to spoil anything but I highly recommend this trilogy.











2. City Of Heavenly Fire by: Cassandra Clare

 COHF is the sixth and final book in the Mortal Instruments. (A series I am extremely, emotionally attached to...)
It took me few weeks to read this book because I never wanted it to end!
I knew once I finished it I would start crying...and I did...as in sobbing, hard-core, for an hour....I really need more Clace and Sizzy...












1. Clockwork Princess by: Cassandra Clare


I loved this series a hundred times more than the Mortal Instruments (which is saying a lot)
I am forever a Wessa shipper and then later on a Jessa shipper.
I finished this book and cried for an hour +
Then I looked up COHF theories and any hint that my favorite characters ever would be in it (keep in mind COHF wasn't out yet)
...and continued to sob.
This may be my favorite book ever.
It just made me feel so many different things and it hurt that I was done.
I read the epilogue earlier last month (once I finished the Bane Chronicles) and started hysterically crying again because every time I see Will, Tessa, or Jem I start hysterically crying.
THIS BOOK IS LEGITIMATELY THE BEST THING EVER!!!

That epilogue though...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Review|| A Court of Wings and Ruin (and lot's of cringe) by: Sarah J Maas

I don't usually like to review sequels because then the review can't truly be spoiler free (which is a huge bummer). BUT I ha...