Thursday, February 19, 2015

*The Book Sacrifice tag*

Lets sacrifice some books!

So I decided to break up my reviews with something different....so I'm doing a tag from le book tube.

 Tag: The book sacrifice tag

Creator: Ariel Bissett

Created: April 10, 2013
(in other words,  so long ago!)

Follow her:
Instagram: @ArielBisset
Twitter: @ArielBisset
Goodreads:Ariel Bissett
(I'm pretty sure everything is Ariel Bissett :)

NOTE: If you liked any of these books then don't be upset because you probably have your own reasons. The following are just my reasons I dislike some books.

Lets get started!

1) An over-hyped book: Let's start this off with a Zombie Apocalypse! Let's say you're in a book store, just browsing, when BAM! ZOMBIE ATTACK. An announcement comes over the PA System saying that the zombies' only weakness is over-hyped books. What book that everyone else says is amazing but you really hated do you start chucking at the zombies knowing that it will count as an over-hyped book and successfully wipe them out?!

1.A) I'm going with City of Bones by: Cassandra Clare... In the beginning I thought this was the best book I had ever read...ever. But then I realized the characters were annoying and the book wasn't super exciting. Don't be upset because I LOVED book three and the others after it but looking back I don't see how anyone can fall in love with the series right off the bat.

2) A Sequel: Let's say you've just left the salon with a SMASHING new haircut and BOOM: Torrential downpour. What sequel are you willing to use as an umbrella to protect yourself? 

2.A) Requiem by: Lauren Oliver... This book was pretty good for a final book in a dystopian trilogy. It got more exciting as the book progressed... then the ending came. I couldn't help but try and look for more pages, you know, because it has the worst ending I have ever read to a dystopian!!!

3) A Classic Let's say you're in a lecture and your English teacher is going on and on about how this classic changed the world, how it revolutionized literature and you get so sick of it that you chuck the classic right at his face because you know what? This classic is stupid and it's worth detention just to show everyone how you feel! What Classic did you chuck?

3.A) Romeo and Juliet... do I really need to elaborate.

4) Your least favourite book of life!: Let's say that you're hanging out at the library when BAM global warming explodes and the world outside becomes a frozen wasteland. You're trapped and your only chance for survival is to burn a book. What is the book you first run to, your least favourite book of all life, what book do you not fully regret lighting?

4.A) Glow by: Amy Kathleen Ryan... This book is stupid, well, at least from what I've read. Yep, I only made it halfway through this book before I had to stop. All the boys are Perverts! I am not joking at all. They see women as things and that is disgusting to me. Then we have the girls who are stupid and can't do anything. I couldn't connect with the main character because she was also stupid! Oh, did I mention it all takes place in a space ship so their all in an enclosed area. Yep, don't recommend, even if you love sci-fi. There are so many better sci-fi books than this one. 



2 comments:

  1. Love the idea of doing BookTube tags on a blog! Do you mind if I give it a go? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Top Five Things That Will Make Me Instantly Want to (toss a book across the room and never look at it again aka) NOT read a book

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovelies over at  The Broke and the Bookish Welcome back to another Top Ten Tuesday ...